How to look stylish in the most comfortable way possible

16 September, 2017

If you are anything like me, the one who would prefer extra hours of sleep instead of blow drying their hair in the morning, who swears to wear heels the very next time and who is always searching for ways to make their basic outfits look stylish, then my girls, PRAISE THE LORD! Because you’ve just arrived to the right place. The story is same with each one of us, as the time to get ready rolls in the morning, we groggily opt for slip-ons and the same denim trousers. Comfort is the thing we’ve been hunting for like forever. Most of us are busy, agile and would not want to give up on the extra 10 minutes of our sleep. For those days, you can opt for an outfit which I have curated for the ever occupied girl. And it's my strong belief that this outfit will make you appear elegantly and stylishly fashionable while still being effortlessly comfortable.

Denim Pyjama

I know, I know it’s too good to be true. But girls trust me, you can sport the regular pyjamas to work as you don to the bed. However, if you have got flannel plaid drawstrings pants as your pyjamas, then I would suggest you invest your money on silk or solid coloured pyjamas. For the love of god, I need to stop telling you how my mind is preoccupied denims, so I am simply putting it out here – that I chose my DENIM PYJAMAS (sorry not sorry). This kind of look works best on luxurious and silky pants. If you are too hesitant to try pyjamas, you can always throw on leggings.

How to stay stylish and comfortable at the same time | How to wear sheer top | How to wear denim pyjamas | Yellow Aviators to get fashion forward - @bingeonbasicsHow to stay stylish and comfortable at the same time | How to wear sheer top | How to wear denim pyjamas | Yellow Aviators to get fashion forward - @bingeonbasics

Sheer Shirt

To make it not look like I am just out of my bed, I wore a sheer shirt in dark grey shade. A bit of formal touch, yet so comfy. Isn’t it? You may be thinking that shirts are a dead giveaway to your comfort attitude but shirts look extremely sophisticated when reinvented and wore in a proper way. If you are not a sher puttar to try the sheer trend (pun intended), then wear a basic white shirt the other way round. You may ask the what’s the other way round, Well wear your shirt as an off shoulder top. To see, check my previous post "How to make perfect minimalist look with neutral colors" where I have sported my classic white shirt as an off shoulder top. See, how much I love you all, haha! And because I love you more than you know, I have curated a printable single page PDF that takes you through the Do's and Don'ts of Wearing a Sheer Top. So next time you hunt for the perfect sheer shirt or sheer top, this PDF will help you out.

White Sneakers

From just the time, when white kicks kicked in the fashion market, it had replaced high heels in a considerable amount. Just have a glance at the streetstyle picture from fashion weeks and you’ll observe more white sneakers than high heels. While 2017 gave us fashion checks with embroidered, patched, glittery and knotted white sneakers, I still fall for the basic one’s. Till the time I am not completely done with my basic white kicks, I am going to wear it with everything. But if you are in a mood for some changes then you can surely go for knotted ones, they look extremely chic and goes well with everything. Always remember the rule that whenever there’s a dilemma for footwear, throw on your white kicks and you’re instantly on trend and good to go . YES! IT’S THAT EASY.

Accessories

It has always been about the sport chic look for me, ALWAYS! So, I try to go for minimal accessories or just a statement one like these yellow aviators. The thing about the glam industry’s newfound love is that yellow aviators add just the fair dose of quirkiness to any outfit, it has got the power to brighten up a simple look. It really goes with bright red, florals and olive green. But if you want to sail on the safer side, you can try pairing your dainty yellow tinted shades with neutral colours like grey, black, white, beige and of course denims.

Do not forget to download the printable single page PDF telling you the Do's and Don'ts of Wearing a Sheer Top briefly. And now the big news. I am planning to do a denim on denim look with a hint of yellow soon for the denim lovers. So do subscribe to my blog, so that you get an early insight on how to carry denim on denim look effortlessly. I would absolutely love to hear from you guys. Do let me know what your style dilemmas are and what you want me to post further in the comments section below.

Comments (43)

• Man

Saurabh

16 September, 2017

Another great post! Keep it up :)

17 September, 2017

Thank you so much for sending good vibes and keep visiting our blog always :)

Nicola

16 September, 2017

I do love to be comfortable and live in pjs most of the time. Great idea for remaining stylish x

17 September, 2017

Yes being comfortable in whatever you wear is a must. Levels up your confidence also :)

• Man

Logan @ Money Done Right

16 September, 2017

Great article! Comfort and style do not have to be mutually exclusive.

17 September, 2017

Yup that's right. Most people believe that for looking stylish we have to sacrifice our comfort, but that's not true at all !

Shona Marie

Love this post! Comfiness is a must for me! Shona Marie xo

17 September, 2017

It is a must for everyone. Glad that you liked the post !

Lea

17 September, 2017

Lovely outfit, it looks great and I can imagine just how comfy it is!

17 September, 2017

Trust me its super comfy. You must give this a try !

hannah @ The Northern Writes

17 September, 2017

lovely! I never manage stylish when being comfortable, I usually look like trash, I love that shirt

17 September, 2017

Well most of just can't sacrifice our comfort and end up wearing anything. But with a little effort we can look stylish as well.

Dometris

17 September, 2017

I love being comfortable and being stylish! Great article

17 September, 2017

Thank you so much Dometris :) Be comfortable and stylish at the same time. Hope this post helped you!

Sasha

17 September, 2017

You look so sexy, cool, and comfortable and I love that you are using your own photos! I think your sunglasses were a great touch also, it took the whole outfit up a notch.

18 September, 2017

Yes Sasha, the yellow aviators are so much in trend now and you can just add a dash of yellow to any outfit without worrying much.

Jackie

18 September, 2017

i am becoming more interested in my comfort when it cones to my clothes too... although i don't know if i would want to rock denim pajamas since i am slim...i might wind looking very funny......

18 September, 2017

Though denim pyjamas are for everyone, but if you worried about how you will end up looking, then you can try flared denims or culottes too.

Helene

18 September, 2017

Fab post! Great outift, looks fabulous and comfy!!:) I don't look good in baggy clothes though, so I'll have to give the leggings with sheer shirt a go;) Thanks for sharing!

09 December, 2017

Yes absolutely Helene. You can wear what suits you the best.

Miss Monèt

19 September, 2017

Such a relaxed and chic look. Very cute

Thank you Monet.

Helene

19 September, 2017

Wonderful outfit! Comfortable and yet so stylish indeed! Love that sheer top!

09 December, 2017

Thank you so much. I also love the sheer top xD

Natalie

19 September, 2017

I love your style! Some mornings I much prefer sleeping , too!

09 December, 2017

Well that's my case too, but my college demands 80% attendance. So these pants is my best friend.

Louise

19 September, 2017

Oh wow love your style! And I love the trousers, great blog x

09 December, 2017

Thanks you so much Louise.

Claire Ray

19 September, 2017

I always love to be comfortable, I also think being comfortable with what your wearing helps your confidence shine through too x

09 December, 2017

Yes you are right on this. Confidence will build up instantly if you are comfortable!

victoria

19 September, 2017

This attire looks mighty comfy and stylish at the same time. Two of my favourite haves when it comes to fashion. Lovely post.

09 December, 2017

Glad to know that so many like-minded people are out there. #BroFist

Vox

22 September, 2017

You're right. It's important to be both cute AND comfortable. Thanks for giving us ideas on how to do both!

09 December, 2017

Yup. we all can get the best of both worlds :)

Carolina

22 September, 2017

Amazing stuff! And you are so stylish! I will definitely be following your suggestions :)

09 December, 2017

That is a great news for me indeed. Thank you so much !

Nawal

22 September, 2017

GOOOOOSH YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE ! Comfortable is the way and you look dam good doing it.

09 December, 2017

Being comfortable is everyone's language !

Nawal

22 September, 2017

GOOOOOOSH YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE ! Comfortable is the way to go.

Cynthia

23 September, 2017

I like the idea of the pants, but I don't think a sheer shirt will make me feel comfortable! Great outfit nonetheless!

09 December, 2017

Yes you can anyways choose a crop top or tuck in a shirt if you want :)

Shell

23 September, 2017

This is such a cute and comfy looking outfit! You look so relaxed and happy wearing it!

09 December, 2017

Yes comfort is the key to happiness I suppose !

Get Your Styling On