Valentine's Day Looks for Every Girl out there

09 February, 2018

Hey, there beautiful ladies! I hope your mind is at peace. You ask why? Because it’s Valentines Weeeeeeeeek :D How your boys have been treating you so far? I hope they are spoiling you with all their love cos baby girl you deserve it, not just this time around but every day. Today I am answering the two most asked questions this week. The first is, “What is my Valentine’s day plan?” Well, well. I see what you did here guys, ha-ha! It is just going be a normal working Wednesday for me. I’ll be going to college, maybe go out for a couple of drinks with friends after it or head back straight to home and work and probably would end it up by watching Friends. Yeah, that’s how it all will be like. Now comes the second part, what I’ll be wearing. That’s a tough one because I am not at all Valentine’s day kinda person, you know decking up and sitting like a lady is not what I fancy about :P Even if I were celebrating it, it would definitely be in pyjamas (Ok maybe that’s too much), so umm…jeans but not more than that. But I totally love the idea of dressing up for my lovely girls and therefore I have come up with two outfit options for you girls. Honestly, there are so many options to try out, starting from an elegant red gown to just use of some statement red accessories, the sea is full of fishes you see. While classic red and sensuous pink are the quintessential choices, a subdued white maxi with prints can work great as well. It honestly goes from person to person, but I have got 2 options, one who’s inclined to the color pallet of the day and one who drifts away from it. So, without any further ado, let’s begin.

1. The Red and Pink Ensemble

Nothing speaks of Valentine’s more than the color pink and red and that was my sole reason to choose this ensemble. Colour blocking is a trend that you can give a try this time around. Throwback to the time when our Instagram was flooded with red and pink outfits and if you belong to my tribe who didn’t endeavor this trend, then my girls, it is a great opportunity to hit it off.  I paired this red woolen midi skirt with a fitted millennial pink top. Both elements blended together so gracefully that I went ahead and opted for pink espadrilles and a sling bag which I carried off like a clutch. Since my look was pretty much already into colors, I thought of adding something that would make the outfit stand out. For this, I chose these crystal danglers and I think it pretty much complimented my look.  For makeup, I went for properly contoured face and a red lipstick and my favorite mid part hairstyle which you already know by now I think. I guess this is going to be my most feminine moment of the year 2018. Thanks to you girls because if you wouldn’t have asked, I might not do it at all.

Valentines Day Look for Every Girl Out There | Red and Pink Ensemble for Color Blocking | Outfit Details: Pink Top - Lifestyle, Red Skirt - Thrifted, Pink Espadrilles - Koovs, Pink Clutch - Thrifted, Crystal Danglers - Shre Jewellery Valentines Day Look for Every Girl Out There | Red and Pink Ensemble for Color Blocking | Outfit Details: Pink Top - Lifestyle, Red Skirt - Thrifted, Pink Espadrilles - Koovs, Pink Clutch - Thrifted, Crystal Danglers - Shre Jewellery

2. The Mystical White Maxi

So now here we come to the look for the girls who don’t want to overdo it and I can completely understand. Sometimes, it’s because you want to keep things minimal and sometimes it’s because you don’t want your mother to know that you are going on a date by evidently decking up in red and pink. I know the struggle is real for us. Well, on situations like that you can completely put on your faith to a white maxi. It speaks of sophistication. Here’s a bonus point that my maxi dress has got a slit, so it’s like the best of both worlds. It has got black and blue print details all over it which takes it to a little bit on the casual side but looks so darn apt for the occasion. Isn’t it? I paired this dress with beige strappy heels and for hair, I went for a romantic braided bun to add the Valentine vibes. The makeup here was quite same as of the previous look. For earrings, I chose this white marble carved earrings with gold detailing on its edges. So, this was my second take on Valentine’s look. I have tried to keep it on the more wearable side and less on the experimentative side.

Valentines Day Look for Every Girl Out There | Minimal Outfit | Mystical White Maxi | Outfit Details: White Printed Slit Maxi - Vero Moda, Beige Heels - Amazon Fashion, White Earring - Peacock Gems Valentines Day Look for Every Girl Out There | Minimal Outfit | Mystical White Maxi | Outfit Details: White Printed Slit Maxi - Vero Moda, Beige Heels - Amazon Fashion, White Earring - Peacock Gems

So, tell me which of the two looks would you like to carry for this Valentine’s Day in the comments section below. In addition to that, spread the joy with your girl bosses by sharing this article with them.

To all the single ladies out there, get dressed up, even if that means dressing up in your jeans, just do it. Make it a Valentine where you’d make yourself happy, and shower some love to yourself. Of all these years what I have learned is that you gotta love yourself first, do all the things you want by yourself may it be just taking a walk or eating alone, just do it. Trust me there’s no better company out there for you except you. Don’t just spend your time waiting for someone to come by your side and make it all happen for you. Make yourself a priority and the day when your special one comes along, it’s a bonus. Stay happy xx

For all the girls who will be spending their Valentine’s day with their plus ones, I have something extra for you. I have curated a list of 8 Valentine’s Day DIY Gifting Ideas.

8 DIY Valentines Day Gifting Ideas Inside with Tutorials | Get Access to my library of free resources by subscribing to my blog bingeonbasics.com

Click this link to get access to my library of resources and the Valentine's Day DIY Gifting Ideas.

All the ideas are super easy, you can make the gifts in less than an hour and it will be cherished forever. This Valentine’s show your beloved how much you love them by creating the gift yourself. Hurry up girls, you can thank me later.

Outfit Details

Millennial Pink Top – Lifestyle
Red Skirt – Thrifted
Pink Espadrilles – Koovs
Crystal Earrings – Shre Jewellery
White Maxi Dress – Vero Moda
Beige Heels – Amazon

Until the next time.
Love,
Sayanti, xoxo

Comments (45)

• Man

Ryan

10 February, 2018

Oh man this reminds me I need to get shipping for next week! Thanks for done new ideas

10 February, 2018

Welcome and yes, don't be late :)

Nina | Lemons and Luggage

10 February, 2018

A red skirt is a lovely idea. Red is such a pretty and vibrant color!

10 February, 2018

Yes specially on Valentine's Day!

Pari

10 February, 2018

I think both outfits look great. However, since it's Valentine's I am leaning towards the red skirt

10 February, 2018

Thank you so much Pari. Let me know how you dressed up for the Valentine's Day.

Victoria

10 February, 2018

Such a beautiful look! I love that red skirt! The white dress is stunning too. Thanks for sharing your lookbook with us. x

10 February, 2018

Thank you so much Victoria. Glad you liked the looks. Try them too :)

Amalia

10 February, 2018

I love the second look, really beautiful dress and lovely sandals! Can't believe the heels are available on Amazon, adding to my checkout trolley!!

10 February, 2018

Thank you so much hun! Try the look out and let me know how you styled it !!

Akamatra

10 February, 2018

I prefer the maxi dress on you. It is very flattering and suits you best! You look great!

11 February, 2018

Leighann

10 February, 2018

These are such cute outfits! I love that maxi ?? thanks for sharing your style tips and, weather permitting, I might go the maxi dress route for next week ????

11 February, 2018

Yes Leighnann, go for the maxi dress in case you have a sunny weather, else go for woolen skirts as I did :)

cindy

10 February, 2018

I prefer The Red and Pink Ensemble. you look so adorable and beautiful.

11 February, 2018

I am so glad that you liked it :)

Laurence

10 February, 2018

Wow nice outfits for this upcoming Valentines Day. Love the white dress, simple but sexy :D But also like the pink and red outfit too, more comfortable. haha

11 February, 2018

Yes true Laurence. For the girls, who want to skip heels, espadrilles are a stylish yet comfortable option !!

Sharon Koenig

I love those

Sharon Koenig

10 February, 2018

I adore those earrings! Your shoes and accessories really tie together both outfits so well. Pink and red is such an adorable idea for Valentine's. Thanks for the inspiration!

11 February, 2018

Thank you so much Sharon. Accessories are very important to accentuate your look :)

sabrina barbante

10 February, 2018

long and light skirts and flat ballerina shoes are so romantic, simple and smart for all girls. Mainly if in love :-) Big up for your tips

11 February, 2018

Thank you Sabrina. And yes the shoes are comfortable too ;)

Tiffany

11 February, 2018

Ooh I love both of these outfits! Both really suit you and are perfect for valentines :) Tiffany x www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

11 February, 2018

Thank you Tiffany. I am so glad that you liked both the outfits :)

Mayuri

11 February, 2018

You look gorgeous in these pics! My favorite is the Mystical White Maxi dress with nude shoes...perfect for Valentines Day!

11 February, 2018

Thank you so much Mayuri. Let me know if you try any of these looks :)

Cristina

12 February, 2018

I'd never think to put red and pink together but it looks so nice on you. Love the dress too

12 February, 2018

Thank you Cristina. I hope now you can try putting red and pink together :)

Renata

12 February, 2018

Very nice and feminine looks - just right for your special guy, right?!

12 February, 2018

Well I dress for myself and my girl bosses. So, it is not for my special guy, lol xD

Aditi

12 February, 2018

Both of these looks are great for V-day, and you look gorgeous in both. I like the white maxi look the more than the other. Love your hairdo for that a lot!

12 February, 2018

Thank you so much Aditi. I am so glad that you like it :)

Tetyana Artemova

12 February, 2018

You look gorgeous in both outfits. But you are so romantic in a white maxi... Love it!

12 February, 2018

Laura

12 February, 2018

I think my personal choice would be the maxi dress in the second option, red is not really my colour but they both look lovely on you! ?? Thanks for sharing this post x

12 February, 2018

Thank you Laura. I am so glad that you liked the looks :)

Elena

12 February, 2018

I love that maxi dress. And when it comes to the first outfit, I have to say that it is my favourite since I have learned how to make this style of skirt so I have it in every possible color.

07 March, 2018

That is so great Elena. I would love you to share your looks with me. For sharing your looks on Instagram with me, just use #BingeOnBasics on your post. See you !

Mira

13 February, 2018

Very nice outfits. Love the long white dress. Totally see myself wearing something like that in the summer - elegant yet comfortable :)

07 March, 2018

Thank you Mira. Just let me know whenever you choose to try this out by using #BingeOnBasics on your Instagram post :)

Amber Marie

13 February, 2018

I really like both choices. They are subtle. Even the red and pink, while very Valentine's Day, isn't covered with hearts and sparkles. It nice and subdued, but beautiful. I love the idea of changing things up with the white maxi too!

07 March, 2018

Thank you so much Amber! I love to try out new things and bring some new and fresh looks for every occasion :)

• Man

Christopher

14 February, 2018

I don't think my girlfriend will plan so carefully, but I respect the thought you put into this!

07 March, 2018

Well you can share this with your girlfriend so that she plans it like this next time ;)