How to rock the Anti-Fit Trend

10 April, 2018

Hey Hey Hey! I know I have been missing in action for quite a long time now but the good news is, I survived my third-year submissions and I am back to the bay. It’s summer here again and if you ask me in which category I fall in, I’d say I am the one who loves sunshine but hate summers.  I love the innumerable outfit options but hate the tanning. I am kinda in a love-hate relationship with summers and my personal style changes from day to day. One day I look like I came out of the bougainvillea tree and other days I give a glimpse to people about how I would look if I were a boy.  But one thing I never sacrifice for the love of God is my comfort.  And this is why I am too much into anti-fit outfits lately. All thanks to the god of runways, who finally brought a style that is comfortable, relaxed and doesn’t compromise on style.

Anti Fit Clothing Trend | How to rock Anti Fit Trend | Puma One8 Collection | Unapologetically Me | H&M Boots | H&M Divide Bag | Floral Mesh Sheer Top | Oversized Men tshirt | Side slit maxi skirt by FBB | How to wear oversized clothesAnti Fit Clothing Trend | How to rock Anti Fit Trend | Puma One8 Collection | Unapologetically Me | H&M Boots | H&M Divide Bag | Floral Mesh Sheer Top | Oversized Men tshirt | Side slit maxi skirt by FBB | How to wear oversized clothes

This post, this outfit speaks me totally. Black, oversized clothes, braids and lending a rebel vibe in the air. What could better remind you of me if not this? You ask why rebel? Well, here’s a short story.  I was never a girly girl, from the starting. It was always the men’s section. They are airy, doesn’t hug your body like a fire machine and you can literally do power stances in them. Even after innumerable of tries by the aunty’s, I never gave up on them.  I guess that is what true love is. But eventually, I somehow upgraded my style and I have never been satisfied more than this in my entire life.

Coming to the look, I am wearing a black oversized men’s t-shirt from Puma. The moment I saw this t-shirt, I knew that I am taking this t-shirt with me to places. It’s black, really cozy and has a very cool and appropriate quote “UNAPOLOGETICALLY ME” on it. What else can I ask for more? Here’s a quick trick, I wore my embroidered mesh detailed top inside the t-shirt just because I am too extra and I am too tired of “wearing a bralette under your mesh top” trend for the time being. Just for the time being fam.

I paired this tee with a slide slit maxi skirt. Generally, I used to tuck in the t-shirts around my waist but no this time, I was making space for my baby food, ha-ha :P Not that I am showing off, but I had ample of leg space too. It was quite a long time in the history of my blogging that I have done an all-black outfit, so thought of skipping my trustworthy white sneaks and instead go for my black boots. And I am kinda proud how it turned out to be. Lastly added a statement bag from H&M and I am totally in awe by the way the t-shirt blended with my bag. I guess I am into graphics too much lately but the heart wants what it wants guys!
I just realized the fact that I was more into hair a year before, remember the different types of braids and buns? If not, just scroll through my Instagram. So, with this post, I brought my braids into the game again. I did a one-sided braid and left my hair open. Kind of my favorite part after the tee. Hehe.

Outfit Details

T-shirt – Puma
Mesh Top – Thrifted
Side Slit Skirt – FBB
Boots and Bag – H&M

So, what do you think about this look? And how are you going to inculcate the Anti-Fit trend in your wardrobes and outfits? Tell me in the comment section below.

Until the next time,
Love
Sayanti xx

*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post by Puma. All opinions are honestly mine!

Comments (33)

Rhian Westbury

11 April, 2018

I totally know how you feel, I am totally mixed in feelings about summer but I absolutely love your outfit. I am definitely one for all black too x

12 April, 2018

Thanks Rhian! It is so good to know people who share the same interests :)

jhilmilbhansali

11 April, 2018

Ahh, I'm getting so worries about coming summer, but the look you created is absolutely dazzling. The slit skirt has given the much needed chic look.

12 April, 2018

Thank you so much Jhilmil :) I am glad that you loved the look !!

Kweni

11 April, 2018

The outfit seems nice but not my style. Looks good on you but not for me. Or maybe because I just hate wearing skirts despite its length.

12 April, 2018

That's alright Kweni. You should always wear outfits that you are comfortable in :)

Tayler

12 April, 2018

I don't like tight fitting clothes either because I have a lot of mommy-of-two body. I like more loose fitting or longer clothes.

12 April, 2018

Yes! Same is with me. For me anti-fit is my go-to :)

Tria

12 April, 2018

I love your style, also because I love black but this outfit is so cool! I’m also one of those who loves the sun but not really crazy about summer!

16 April, 2018

Good to know that our choices are so much similar :)

akamatra

12 April, 2018

I am totally like that too! I love sunshine but I don't enjoy the hot summer so much! The outfit looks good on you!

16 April, 2018

Thanks Akamatra! Nobody likes the heat but enjoy the summer :)

Dalene

12 April, 2018

I'm totally in love with this look! Guess what? over-sized is just my jam too. Rebel vibes are sure dope: from the blacks, braids, over-sized, graphics and combat boots!Well, I say yes to the anti-fit trend!

16 April, 2018

Thank you so much Dalene. I so wanna see you flaunting the Anti-fit trend !

Geraline Batarra

12 April, 2018

You look beautiful in this photo and your outfit I love the way you styled it.

16 April, 2018

I am so glad that you liked it :)

London Mumma

13 April, 2018

Loving your look hun. Totally edgy chic. Those boots are fab too.

• Man

Robert

13 April, 2018

You have a great style sense and have put together a wonderfully unique look,... at least I think it's unique but then again I'd never heard of the "anti-fit" trend until now. =).

16 April, 2018

It is so in rage these days from runways to street fashion!

pooja

13 April, 2018

Wow! This is quite a confident look. I love the sling and the message. Brings out the grace and confidence.

16 April, 2018

The message is what caught my attention and I decided to style the look this way!

Shay

13 April, 2018

I love it on you! I wish I pull that off to be honest, but I would look like a little kid drowning in clothes.

16 April, 2018

Hahaha xD ! Give it a try hun !

Michele Dennis

14 April, 2018

I love your look! My style is black on black and comfortable as well. I teeter the line of tomboy and girly, so I can definitely relate.

16 April, 2018

It is so good to see that I am not alone in this at all :)

Ysabelle Graham-Smith

16 April, 2018

oh my goodness you look incredible! Love how comfy that entire outfit looks too..! Your hair is also UNREAL.Ysabelle x (www.thegrahamsmiths.com)

16 April, 2018

Thank you so much Ysabelle. Means a lot to me :)

Renee Kemper

16 April, 2018

I think your outfit is absolutely perfect! I agree with the love hate relationship with summer. I hate the cold, but I am also one to never sacrifice comfort. I generally wind up in nike shorts and a tanktop because that is all I can manage to do!

16 April, 2018

That is indeed a great idea and way to style! Do what makes you feel happy and wear what makes you feel comfortable :)

angela milnes

16 April, 2018

That is a new looks for me and looks so good on you, I would love to try this also

• Man

Benjamin G

16 April, 2018

Love the way you put this outfit together, you look amazing! Cannot wait to see what you post next...

Rachel

16 April, 2018

I like the black, edgy look on you! It definitely conveys confidence and someone who's comfortable in their own skin :)