04 November, 2018
I am back again with another festival story. I guess no one can ever stay away from the festival fever and us bloggers, we definitely cannot. These are the happiest days of my year certainly, and I want everyone to be a part of these festivities. What I want more is that everyone should be happy and make others happy. Diwali is the festival of lights and it is supposed to make lives brighter and shinier. We clean our houses and decorate it with bazillion lights and flowers, we make beautiful and heartwarming Rangolis, we stuff our refrigerators with all the dessert goodness, we do a wardrobe makeover and so on. But one thing we do the most is buying gift boxes full of chocolates, juices, sweets, dry fruits and chips. Raise your hands, if you are thinking to get a bundle of these boxes from your nearest stores this weekend. Even though these gift boxes are mainstream, we think that it’s the best option. I mean who does not like having the Diwali fan favourite “Kaju Katli” and “Soan Papdi”. Now, you have to admit it, by the time Diwali ends, we despise these sweets because we have had enough of them already. Same goes for the chocolates and the dry fruits that you are planning to gift. Why not we do something different this Diwali? Can we not be a little more thoughtful and gift something out of the box which will literally put a smile on the donee’s face? Yes, we can totally do that and I am here to help you out to choose the perfect skincare set that you can gift this Diwali.
I was going through various gifting options for Diwali when I bumped into this Qurez skincare gift box (priced Rs. 958). And after carefully examining it, I thought how about considering this skincare as a gifting option for Diwali. A gift box which is not full of sweets but all the goodness that can take care of your skin in the long run. You are probably thinking “What if my gift is not good enough?”, “Will she like my gift?”, “Does my gift suit the occasion?”. Well, stop asking that questions. Just remember, one less “Kaju Katli” box will not be deeply missed for sure. But, your thoughtful gift is going to put a smile on the donee’s face. This is for sure. Now, I carefully went through the three items in this box, namely Mattifying SPF 50 Sunscreen, Aloe Vera and Cucumber Refreshing Mist Toner and Activated Charcoal Scrub Mask. Let us just quickly go through these three products and what they have in store for us.
Qurez Mattifying SPF 50 Sunscreen
I tried the Qurez Mattifying SPF 50 Sunscreen and I must say that I am impressed. Certain key points to look in this sunscreen are:
1. It is super mattifying but it does not leave the skin too dry. Even though it mattifies to a great extent, it leaves the skin moisturized. This is a great plus when you look out for a good sunscreen.
2. The next big thing I look out for a sunscreen is if it leaves white patches on my skin. If a sunscreen leaves white patches, it is a big turn off for me. To my surprise, with super mattifying properties, this sunscreen did not even leave a single teeny-weeny patch. Plus one again.
3. After application, it does not leave any heavy and sticky residue. It is light as a feather and does not feel overwhelming at all.
4. It has SPF 50 which is a very broad spectrum for UVA and UVB rays. After application, I did not see any sunburns or damage from the sun on my skin. A total winner for me.
5. It has all the goodness of Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Glycerin which helps to keep the skin nourished and moisturized throughout the day.
6. One thing that made this sunscreen a perfect gifting option is that it is suitable for all skin types.
7. It is water resistant and fights pollution too. Now that is an all-rounder for me.
I hope this sunscreen has earned a good spot when it comes to gifting options. Not only it will stand out from the other gifts, but you will have the satisfaction that you gifted something that will help the donee to take care of his/her skin in the long run. Gifts are good but a useful gift is definitely great.
Qurez Aloe Vera and Cucumber Refreshing Mist Toner
Next up we have Qurez Aloe Vera and Cucumber Refreshing Mist Toner. Another gem of a product in the gift box. Think of a regular chilly morning during the winters. You would keep snoozing the alarm to sleep a little more. No coffee or tea in this world could possibly give you the boost to wake up and get going. But a refreshing toner could definitely help you kick out all the morning blues. What can be a better gift than this? You might as well help the donee to save her job (winks).
Let's dig a little more into the treasures that Qurez Aloe Vera and Cucumber Refreshing Mist Toner has in store for us:
1. The highlight of this toner is it’s super compact and efficient packaging. It comes in a spray bottle and I can carry it anywhere with me. So, I can feel refreshed all day long.
2. It is in mist form which means you just have to spray it on your face and you are good to go. No hassle of carrying cotton pads, soaking it with the spray, applying it on your face and then washing of your hands. Just spray it. Hassle-free, efficient and time-saver. That’s all.
3. Now you know two things the toner has. Aloe Vera and Cucumber. But the toner also has mint in it which is the star of refreshment. If mint can’t make you feel refreshed, then I don’t know what can.
4. It helps in removing extra sebum from your pores making it look oil-free. It is non-comedogenic, which means your pores will not be clogged after application. No worries at all.
5. The cucumber in it hydrates and nourishes your skin deeply and make it feel supple and soft.
6. It helps in removing dirt and impurities from the pollution outside and makes your facial skin looks fresh all the time. This mint toner certainly works very hard so that you don’t have a dull moment at all.
7. It is a multitasker just like me. It can be used as a makeup remover, an aftershave lotion, a refreshing agent in face packs/masks and a toner all at the same time.
8. It also happens that the toner maintains the pH balance of your skin.
9. A big advantage of using this toner is that it is free from alcohol. Alcohol can dry up your skin by removing the excess water present in it and with dry skin comes problems like acne and pimples. So you have nothing to worry at all. No alcohol, no side-effects.
10. Again, this product is suited for all skin types.
I am sure you are pretty much thinking about adding the gift box on your list, but even if you are not. Another product is coming your way to persuade you into buying it.
Qurez Activated Charcoal Scrub Mask
An activated charcoal scrub mask needs no introduction at all. Everybody knows what a charcoal mask is and what it does. It is the new cool on the internet for the past few months and everybody is going gaga over this holy grail that sucks out all the unhappiness from your life. Wait what, unhappiness? Well, unhappy skin can really keep you agitated for a lifetime. Technically speaking, the activated charcoal scrub mask, removes the dust and impurities from the clogged pores and cleanses your skin from deep within. Qurez Activated Charcoal Scrub Mask is no different but it has a few extra numbers. Want to know what are they? Keep reading.
1. It is a multitasker again. How? Well, it works as a cleanser, scrub and mask at the same time. Now not only it saves your time which gets invested in cleaning, scrubbing and applying the mask but it also saves you a lot of money. Now think of it as you will not be gifting just 3 products but 2 more. That is clever.
2. Activated Bamboo Charcoal (Black Diamond) unclogs the pores and deep cleanses the skin. It removes the impurities, dead skin cells, excess oil and leaves your pores breath fresh air.
3. The tea tree oil in it works as an exceptional anti-septic. It is anti-inflammatory and saves your skin from infections, redness and acne.
4. It does not leave your skin dry after use and the aloe vera in it makes your skin feel hydrated and firm at all times.
5. One unique feature of this activated charcoal scrub mask is that it helps in fighting fungal infection in your skin, which is a bonus point and you should look out for it.
6. Like the other two products, this product is also suited for all skin types.
I guess it’s about time you should realise why it is a perfect gifting option. If you are looking for more reasons then, here you go. All the Qurez products are free from parabens and phthalates. They are also cruelty-free. So, you know that you are going to gift the right thing on the right occasion. I know, I am a little late on this post, but I can assure you that this can be used as a wedding gifting option, baby shower gifting option, the Secret Santa gifting option and the New Year resolution gifting option. One gift box multiple occasions. Which product you liked the most and why? And what is going to be in your gift box this Diwali? Do let me know your thoughts in the comments section below. Before you leave, I and my family wish you and your family a very happy, glittery, gorgeous, sparkly and safe Diwali.
Until next time,
31 October, 2019
04 August, 2019
01 August, 2019
31 March, 2019
09 February, 2019
07 February, 2019
06 February, 2019
24 January, 2019
08 January, 2019
28 November, 2018