31 October, 2018
How are you all? The fall is almost here and so is our endless sleepless nights. Wait, what? Did I hear that correctly? I mean fall is one of the most beautiful and cherished seasons and to be honest we wait for it eagerly. In India, we experience summers more than any other season and fall last for a very short time. So, yes fall is just like that youngest sibling who is loved the most. Then what’s the heck with sleepless nights? Don’t worry. I am just talking about the dryness in the weather. I guess you have already noticed that your skin is getting dry too early, your scalp is even drier and lips are getting chapped. So, yes even though fall brings us so much joy, it also brings a ton of worries around. Our face is the most exposed part of our body and hence it is the most suffered one. I hate to admit that, but after Diwali, you all are going to run here and there looking for home remedies for getting a clear skin and fighting the side-effects of pollution. If you are a Delhiite, you will totally get the point I am trying to make here. With Air Quality Index over 300 going on major places in Delhi NCR, I think it is about time that we look after our skin proactively.
We cannot leave our jobs or education and stay at home all day. Can we? There is technically no way to travel to your destination inside an air-bubble which is free from any impurities. Instead of avoiding the problem, we have to figure out ways to solve the problem. And that is what we are going to do. There are many ways to do it for sure and maybe you already know those ways. My job, however, is to introduce you to new and more efficient ways that will help you out. This time, I have come across two wonderful products from Oshea Herbals, that will help you to take care of your skin from day to night. These are Oshea Herbals Phytolight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Day Cream, and Oshea Herbals Phytonight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Night Cream. As the name suggests, these creams are multipurpose creams which solve 9 skin problems, throughout your day and night. Let us now see what these creams are good at and how they can aid us in solving our skin nightmares.
Oshea Herbals Phytolight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Day Cream
Oshea Herbals Phytolight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Day Cream is enriched with botanical actives which have a dual function. It serves both as cosmetics and enhances the biological functions of the skin and supply the much-needed nutrition to our skin. Let us now look at the 9 skin problems this day fights.
1. The day cream provides all-day moisturization to the skin, which makes it the number one reason to pick it up for the upcoming dry season. After application, the skin looks nourished and moisturized. Additionally, it does not leave the skin too greasy.
2. It helps in smoothening rough skin. This is again a good add-on if you encounter rough skin in the dry weather. Now you can use this day cream to keep your rough skin worry at bay.
3. It also has SPF 25 PA++ which means it helps you in fighting the harmful UVA/UVB rays. This not only aids in fighting the harmful sun rays but also lets you save the time and money for an additional sunscreen.
4. The pollution all around makes our face look dull and lifeless. This day cream also brightens the dull skin and makes it look rejuvenated and refreshed.
5. Another big benefit of using this day cream is that it reduces the appearances of the pores. With the dryness and the pollution, the pores become visible way beyond our expectations and to be honest, we girls can give anything to get rid of this problem. So why not give Oshea Herbals Phytolight Multipurpose Day Cream a try? Well, I am already convinced. If you are not, there are still four more points for you to look at.
6. What are you most frightened off, when it comes to skin problems? Do you know what I am scared of all the time? Acne and pimples. Well, this day cream is befitting for controlling the acne and pimple outbursts. Whatta cream, right :)
7. There is more. It helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Even if you stress about the changing weather conditions and the severe AQI, you will not have to worry about your fine lines and wrinkles.
8. It considerably makes the skin tone lighter and helps in getting back that perfect glow when used consistently. It reduces the production of melanin and hence the skin can regain its initial after a couple of weeks. It also leaves a matte finish after application.
9. Finally, if you use this product religiously for a few weeks you will see that your dark spots and blemishes are withering away.
One product, 9 visible benefits. You can buy Oshea Herbals Phytolight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Day Cream from Amazon and Oshea Herbals website at just Rs. 585 for 50gm. If these 9 points can convince you well enough, then I know what can. Let us now check out our next product, i.e., Oshea Herbals Phytonight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Night Cream.
Oshea Herbals Phytonight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Night Cream
Next up we have is Oshea Herbals Phytonight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Night Cream and just like the day cream, it works all night round so that you can wake up the next day like a glowing damsel. It treats your skin problems while you sleep peacefully (or even if you are having a nightmare). Trust me, after using this night cream, it is certain that all the skin nightmares will fade away. So, let us just see what this night cream is capable of and how it can treat your skin.
1. After a long and stressful day, your skin goes through havoc. The first thing that this cream does is that reduces the effects of day time stressors. This is totally a bliss. Now imagine if your day cream skips a point, your night cream can catch up. This is what I would call as Team Work.
2. This night cream makes sure that melanin transfer to the surface of the skin is reduced. Where the day cream reduces the production of melanin, the night cream makes it certain that any produced melanin does not reach the surface of the skin.
3. It reduces the appearances of the age spots that occurs with growing age. It is always recommended to look out and try to cure age spots as soon as they get visible. Overtime, these age spots can become stubborn and it will become difficult to get rid of them.
4. This is my favorite. Oshea Herbals Phytonight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Night Cream controls the production of sebum. Ever woke up with excess oil on our skin. That can literally leave me in a bad mood for the entire day.
5. Just like the day cream, this night cream lightens and brightens the skin from within. It leaves the skin revitalized as you wake up with a smile.
6. It revives the dull skin overnight and makes it more lively after continuous application.
7. It gives immediate and continuous balance to the skin because of its botanical actives. Maintaining the balance of the skin is very important and this night cream solves our purpose just the right way.
8. The blend of natural actives and multivitamins inside the night cream nourishes the skin from within and makes the skin feel supple, smooth and moisturized.
9. Finally, it works as an anti-aging cream which helps in fixing pigmented skin and makes it look more young and beautiful.
I am sure you are quite persuaded now. But if there is a scope where I can be more persuasive, then you need to know that both these creams are for all skin types, even for sensitive skin too. They are free from preservatives and all the products from Oshea Herbals is cruelty-free. It is also good to know that both Oshea Herbals Phytolight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Day Cream, and Oshea Herbals Phytonight, 9-in-1 Multipurpose Night Cream is Non-Comedogenic (which means that it does not block and clog pores on application).
I am totally satisfied after using these products and the best part is they work silently and is hassle free. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I so wish that it comes as an eye-opener. Remember, it is never too late to take care of yourself.
Until next time,
04 August, 2019
01 August, 2019
31 March, 2019
09 February, 2019
07 February, 2019
06 February, 2019
24 January, 2019
08 January, 2019
28 November, 2018
31 October, 2018